1. Schedule posts to over 30+ social networks – not just 5 Schedule and posts tweets, LinkedIn status updates, personal messages, as well as WordPress (self-hosted), WordPress.com blogs. That’s just scratching the surface as you can add over 30+ more social networks.
2. Better Analytics, analyze every post, click, share & comment while also checking your Klout score Track just about everything including clicks, referrers, shares, comments, views and more. Track every piece of content you distribute, making it easy to measure the success of your campaigns. You can even add your Google Analytics code. Get reports on various metrics including fans/followers over time, engagement, sentiment and more.
3. Better Monitoring, track and easily respond to your reviews Monitor what’s being said about your brand on blogs, news, social networks and in comments. Your sentiment analysis highlights which mentions you should respond to. You can also review your latest reviews so you can respond right away.
4. Customer Database included letting you engage with them all easily Access all your social contacts in a single, unified address book. Create profiles and groups for each contact you import, allowing you to reach them on whichever platform you choose.
5. Unlimited Collaboration Tools to manage multiple users and clients Manage accounts for multiple clients and/or contributors while creating logins allowing them to manage things themselves. Create user hierarchies and manage permissions. This is a great solution for agencies needing to manage multiple client accounts and perfect for businesses with small teams. Your users have the option to log in and manage things themselves or you can manage everything for them.
6. A better calendar-style layout that actually lets you see your scheduled posts overall Have a true calendar layout to easily view all your scheduled posts for editing. Access the interactive drag-and-drop calendar to easily plan your message schedule.
7. Discover the most popular hashtags Get your content noticed by using our popular hashtags suggestion tool. Easily create a group of hashtags you can click to add to all of your content.
8. Manage all your social streams from a single inbox Like, Comment, Share and Delete posts in your stream from services like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Easily manage your Twitter stream, lists, search terms, and followers. View detailed information about anyone on Twitter, including Klout scores and influencers. Keep track of mentions, search terms, retweets and more.
9. All the Twitter Features you love and more! Manage and track all your Twitter profiles in one place. Read and respond to your Twitter stream in real-time or schedule tweets to go out later.
10. Scheduling Repeating Posts Have an event? Easily schedule your posts to repeat several times to gain awareness and traction for your event.