Here’s What to Expect in Your Social Media Bootcamp Training Program
Session #1 – Targeted Marketing Strategies 9am – 12pm
- Introduction to the Social Media Management role, best practices, tools and must-have resources
- Learn secret strategies to find your target audience on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google Plus
- See how easy it is to discover Key Influencers on social media and develop strategic relationships to help grow your business
- Learn how to easily monitor Facebook and Twitter conversations with targeted keywords to find your customers
- Learn how to create Twitter leads lists and import them into the Send Social Media Management dashboard for monitoring and engagement
- Classroom Work: You will create your Targeted Marketing Profiles
LUNCH BREAK AS NEEDED 11am – 12pm
BREAKOUT, Q&A WITH TEACHER, 11:30am – 12pm
Session #2 – Develop Your Content Marketing Strategy 12pm – 2:30pm
- Introduction on how to develop a magnetic content marketing strategy to attract customers to your brand
- Learn how to build social media followers fast and inspire them to become Brand Advocates
- We will review best practices and give you several great ideas you can use for your content strategy
- Learn how you can use tools like Send Social Media and Feed.ly to quickly find quality content
- You will be provided with a Social Media Marketing Calendar template which you will use to start building your own strategy
- Classroom Work: You will create your Social Media Marketing Calendar
BREAKOUT, Q&A WITH TEACHER, 2:30pm – 3pm
Session #3 – Execute Your Content Marketing Strategy 3pm – 5pm
- Introduction on how to use the Send Social Media Management Dashboard
- How to add and manage your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram, Foursquare, YouTube, WordPress and Pinterest
- How to setup your Twitter Welcome Tweets, List, Searches, Retweets and AutoReplies
- How to create an Email and SMS Mobile marketing campaign
- How to optimize your social media posts – best time to post, repeat your posts, add lead generation links, create custom designs, add videos & automate your RSS feed
- How to pull reports to optimize your social media strategies
- Classroom Work: You will input your Social Media Content into the posting dashboard
In-Depth, Industry Specific Training
We will review your homework and provide answers to specific questions that relate to your Industry. We will deliver in-depth training and help you understand the Social Media Tools that are right for your business.
Social Media Certification and Free Bonuses
Take our final exam to prove you are a social media expert in your Industry. We will provide you with a badge you can proudly display on your LinkedIn profile and add to your website. You will also get the following:
1 MONTH FREE access to WebMediaUniversity.com, $197 value
June 22-24, 2017 in Orlando, FL
Join an exhilarating mix of content creators, social media stars, entrepreneurs, top brands, activists and fans at #BlogHer17!
You’ll experience inspiring keynotes, sessions where you’ll learn the latest techniques, and find opportunities to network with YOUR community.
BlogHer was founded in 2005 by Lisa Stone, Elisa Camahort Page, and Jory Des Jardins to answer the question, “Where are the women bloggers?” Since then, BlogHer has become an unstoppable movement, inspiring women to find their voices and turn their passions into content, community, and commerce, attracting some of the web’s best talent and top social sites, in topics from food and fashion to politics and parenting.
Today, the BlogHer conference is the largest annual celebration of women online content creators, social media influencers, entrepreneurs, media makers and brand marketers. BlogHer is a member of the SheKnows Media family, a mission-driven women’s media company, and the number-one women’s lifestyle digital media company, with 79 million unique visitors per month. Our mission is simple: Women inspiring women.
Check out this 2-minute compilation of last year’s conference to see what to expect: https://goo.gl/DR2UGK
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: VIRTUAL SOCIAL MEDIA BOOTCAMP TRAINING!
Instructor Led, Hands-On Training: Social Media Certification
Only $299 for the first 10 sign ups! $499 per person thereafter
PLEASE HURRY, THIS WILL SELL OUT!!
Social Media Bootcamp training will be from 9 am to 5 pm EST (with breaks)
LinkedIn is 277% More Effective for Lead Generation! So why might LinkedIn be the most efficient social channel for leads, and how can you use that to your advantage? This is what we will teach in our in-depth training for LinkedIn.
Join us for a fun network, learn and social hour in Louisville!
1:00 – 1:30 Network
1:30- 2:20 Social Media Training
2:20 – 3:00 Questions
Presented by: Michelle Hummel, Web Strategy Plus CEO
Bring yourself, your friends, business cards and your think tank to this fun and engaging learning session. We will be giving away Door Prizes and one lucky winner will receive a $1,500 value Social Media Makeover!
Social Media Management and Marketing Certification
Get hands-on training with Michelle Hummel, CEO of Web Strategy Plus, a full-service Social Media Marketing Agency. Learn EVERYTHING you need to know to be a Social Media Manager for your company!
Do you want to know exactly how to reach your target audience with social media? Would you like an employee to acquire the skills needed to handle social media marketing for your company? Then this training session is for you! Learn how to attract more leads with social media marketing.