Here’s What to Expect in Your Social Media Bootcamp Training Program
Session #1 – Targeted Marketing Strategies 9am – 12pm
- Introduction to the Social Media Management role, best practices, tools and must-have resources
- Learn secret strategies to find your target audience on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google Plus
- See how easy it is to discover Key Influencers on social media and develop strategic relationships to help grow your business
- Learn how to easily monitor Facebook and Twitter conversations with targeted keywords to find your customers
- Learn how to create Twitter leads lists and import them into the Send Social Media Management dashboard for monitoring and engagement
- Classroom Work: You will create your Targeted Marketing Profiles
LUNCH BREAK AS NEEDED 11am – 12pm
BREAKOUT, Q&A WITH TEACHER, 11:30am – 12pm
Session #2 – Develop Your Content Marketing Strategy 12pm – 2:30pm
- Introduction on how to develop a magnetic content marketing strategy to attract customers to your brand
- Learn how to build social media followers fast and inspire them to become Brand Advocates
- We will review best practices and give you several great ideas you can use for your content strategy
- Learn how you can use tools like Send Social Media and Feed.ly to quickly find quality content
- You will be provided with a Social Media Marketing Calendar template which you will use to start building your own strategy
- Classroom Work: You will create your Social Media Marketing Calendar
BREAKOUT, Q&A WITH TEACHER, 2:30pm – 3pm
Session #3 – Execute Your Content Marketing Strategy 3pm – 5pm
- Introduction on how to use the Send Social Media Management Dashboard
- How to add and manage your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram, Foursquare, YouTube, WordPress and Pinterest
- How to setup your Twitter Welcome Tweets, List, Searches, Retweets and AutoReplies
- How to create an Email and SMS Mobile marketing campaign
- How to optimize your social media posts – best time to post, repeat your posts, add lead generation links, create custom designs, add videos & automate your RSS feed
- How to pull reports to optimize your social media strategies
- Classroom Work: You will input your Social Media Content into the posting dashboard
In-Depth, Industry Specific Training
We will review your homework and provide answers to specific questions that relate to your Industry. We will deliver in-depth training and help you understand the Social Media Tools that are right for your business.
Social Media Certification and Free Bonuses
Take our final exam to prove you are a social media expert in your Industry. We will provide you with a badge you can proudly display on your LinkedIn profile and add to your website. You will also get the following:
1 MONTH FREE access to WebMediaUniversity.com, $197 value
June 22-24, 2017 in Orlando, FL
Join an exhilarating mix of content creators, social media stars, entrepreneurs, top brands, activists and fans at #BlogHer17!
You’ll experience inspiring keynotes, sessions where you’ll learn the latest techniques, and find opportunities to network with YOUR community.
BlogHer was founded in 2005 by Lisa Stone, Elisa Camahort Page, and Jory Des Jardins to answer the question, “Where are the women bloggers?” Since then, BlogHer has become an unstoppable movement, inspiring women to find their voices and turn their passions into content, community, and commerce, attracting some of the web’s best talent and top social sites, in topics from food and fashion to politics and parenting.
Today, the BlogHer conference is the largest annual celebration of women online content creators, social media influencers, entrepreneurs, media makers and brand marketers. BlogHer is a member of the SheKnows Media family, a mission-driven women’s media company, and the number-one women’s lifestyle digital media company, with 79 million unique visitors per month. Our mission is simple: Women inspiring women.
Check out this 2-minute compilation of last year’s conference to see what to expect: https://goo.gl/DR2UGK
Social Media Management and Marketing Certification
Get hands-on training with Michelle Hummel, CEO of Web Strategy Plus, a full-service Social Media Marketing Agency. Learn EVERYTHING you need to know to be a Social Media Manager for your company!
Do you want to know exactly how to reach your target audience with social media? Would you like an employee to acquire the skills needed to handle social media marketing for your company? Then this training session is for you! Learn how to attract more leads with social media marketing.
Although social media usage and influence only continues to increase, plenty of businesses still struggle to stay on top of their social channels. Even after a business clears the initial challenges that often come up when getting started with social, it’s common to feel overwhelmed by how much there is to do. If you want your business to take advantage of everything social media has to offer but worry that you simply don’t have the resources to do so, we want to share four different ways social media automation can help you out:
Efficiently Handling a Large Number of Responses
As you build more momentum for your business through social media, the number of people who interact with your profiles will increase. While this is a good problem to have, it’s still a problem. The last thing you want to do is make potential customers feel ignored or miss a very important message. Since trying to manually go through a large number of responses across multiple platforms can take a lot of time, the ability to aggregate all responses into a single dashboard through social media automation is a huge help.
Identifying the Best Content to Share
There’s an incredible amount of content on the Internet. However, that doesn’t make it any easier to know what you should share through your social profiles. The good news is social media automation can make this decision easier. By automatically collecting analytics about how every post performs, you’ll be able to gain a better understanding of what you should be posting. You can also use an integration like RSS to keep your feed interesting. And to top things off, automation gives you the ability to schedule as many posts as you want to share in advance.
Using Social Media for Customer Service
Many of the features that you’ll find on any of the major social media platforms make them ideal for providing customer service. The only downside is if you start getting too many customer service requests, it can overwhelm your current resources and cause your business to drop the ball. The good news is social media automation can solve this dilemma. By bringing all customer service issues into a single location and making it very easy to reply, your business will be able to keep up with this task regardless of the volume you receive.
Engaging with Followers in a Meaningful Way
Engagement is a huge part of social media. So how can you take your interactions with followers beyond quick comments? A great option that’s possible with the help of social media automation is group messaging and/or email marketing. These approaches will allow you to communicate in more depth with your followers.
If you want to overcome common marketing challenges by taking advantage of social media automation, get started today with a free 30-day trial of the Send Social Media Dashboard.
One of our most popular new features on Send Social Media, is the ability to resell and offer your own version of our social media marketing platform to your clients.
With our white label social media tool, you have the option to manage social media on behalf of your clients, or train them up and allow them to log in themselves and manage their own social media accounts. Send Social Media is a great tool to help implement a social media strategy for your customers. Why Send Social Media is the perfect Social Media Management Tool for Agencies: Continue reading